Liberalism, as we’ve said time and again, is an ideology of insane rage and hate. On Monday, Jim Hoft of the Gateway Pundit posted video of Ray Buckley, the vice chair of the Democrat Party, saying Hitler should’ve bombed the Hague.
He says quite a bit more in the video, which of course, isn’t exactly family friendly. And for good measure, he unzips his trousers in front of associates… In short, he’s pretty much everything you’d expect a Democratic Party leader to be…
Buckley, by the way, also chairs the New Hampshire Democratic Party. According to the DNC, Buckley is the first openly gay politician to serve as president of the Association of State Democratic Chairs. Needless to say, the Democratic Party has changed considerably from the days of Harry Truman and Scoop Jackson.
Is America headed for a recession?
And yes, this is the second in command of the Democratic Party… Remember that in November…
- Virginia Democrat says he’s okay with extermination of five million Americans
- Affidavit: Minnesota Democrat threatens to kill president of gun rights group
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Texas Democratic Party leader, blogger calls for shooting NRA members
- PA Democrat asks if she can kill a Republican Representative
- Virginia Democrat pines for Civil War, calls Tea Party ‘terrorists,’ ‘traitors’