Wasserman Schultz made the false claim in an appearance on CNN Sunday, in response to a question about socialist Bernie Sanders and whether or not he could beat a Republican.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
Here’s her answer:
“I believe that any one of our candidates will stand in stark contrast, when it comes to the priorities of the American people and how they’re going to make their decision on who they’re going to vote for for President, to any of the Republican candidates. The Republicans are trying to out-right wing each other. Look, between the fifteen Republican candidates who are left — all of whom are trying to out-Trump Donald Trump — by saying, “Yeah let’s kick women. Let’s kick them and immigrants out of this country. Let’s take away health care from women.” … Yes, I think any of the candidates on our side of the aisle … will be chosen and eventually elected as the 45th president of the United States of America because of that contrast.”
But hey, don’t just take my word for it. Here’s video of her answer, courtesy of the Daily Caller:
Keep in mind, this is the same creature who can’t tell the difference between a Democrat and a Socialist. Of course, that’s because they’re essentially the same thing.
- Bossy DNC boss Debbie Wasserman Schultz seeks to ban ‘bossy’ from English language
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Staffers near starvation due to sequester
- Wasserman Schultz: GOP ‘un-American’ for seeking answers to Benghazi attack
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Israeli ambassador said GOP ‘dangerous’ to Israel
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: ‘Ludicrous’ to say Obama said what he said in speech