On Friday, Conservative Firing Line contributor Steven H. Alhe said two inspectors general sent a letter to the Obama Justice Department requesting a criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s handling of confidential information on her personal server.
According to reports, the memos were leaked by a “senior government official.” On Sunday, the New York Post’s Michael Goodwin suggested that senior official might very well have been “Obama’s Rasputin,” namely, Valerie Jarrett:
Somebody very high in the food chain leaked the memos requesting the probe. The New York Times, which broke the story, identified its source only as “a senior government official.”
My money is on Valerie Jarrett, the Obamas’ Rasputin, who is known to despise Clinton. If it was Jarrett, she would not do this against the president’s wishes.
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: The Squad
That also would be true for any “senior government official” who leaked the memos. Targets don’t get any bigger than Hillary Clinton, so this was not a rogue operation. This was an approved hit.
Of course, this would not surprise me one bit. Back in March, it was reported that Jarrett leaked word of Clinton’s use of a private email server.
Goodwin says it looks as though Clinton is on Obama’s “enemies list” and he’s certainly not shedding any tears over this:
Either way, she had it coming. Her arrogance and bald-face lies about the e-mails must have infuriated her boss and colleagues. Her decision to conduct government business on a private server in her home and use personal e-mail accounts was a giant “f–k you” to the administration.
What goes around comes around. After all, Clinton is quite likely one of the most diabolical creatures to ever run for office. After 40+ years of lies, scandal and corruption (which, by the way, the media is doing everything to keep quiet), it’s about time she was held accountable.
- Flashback: Hillary calls for Marxist redistribution for ‘the common good’
- The Woman Who Wants To Be King
- Is Hillary Clinton evil?
- Chelsea Clinton: Hillary’s election important for ‘symbolic reasons’
- Young conservative CJ Pearson in video: ‘I want liberty, not Hillary’
- Clinton presser: Hillary has ‘fought children and families her entire career’
- ‘Why I’m not voting for Hillary’ trends on Twitter as Clinton mocked by SNL
- Hillary Clinton: Truth about Benghazi attack doesn’t matter
- Hillary Clinton: Second Amendment supporters ‘terrorize’ the nation