The announced two million barrel cut per day from OPEC+ was a heavy body blow to President Biden and the Democrats as they face what may be very rocky mid-term elections. Did Biden pressure the Saudis to hold off on the cuts until after the elections? Also today, a CPI nuke was dropped on the US economy. Finally, how democratic is Germany? Watch below:
Cross-posted with the Ron Paul Institute.
Will Donald Trump win the 2024 election?
- Biden Set To “Re-Evaluate” US Ties With Saudi Arabia Following OPEC+ Supply Cut, Promising “Consequences”
- Angry Biden Set To Completely Tank Domestic Energy Production After OPEC+ Tells Him To Take A Hike Over Request To Boost Production
- Biden Regime ‘Having a Spasm And Panicking’ After OPEC Ministers Agree To Cut Oil Production By Two Million Barrels A Day
- Biden Regime CANCELS Two Key Gas Exploration Leases In Deliberate Destruction Of America’s Energy Infrastructure
- Absurd: Biden Demands Gas Stations Lower Fuel Prices; ‘Do it now’
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, SocialCross, Speak Your Mind Here, and Gab. You can also follow us on Truth Social here, Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.