A job posting at the IRS seeks “Criminal Investigation Special Agents” who will “carry a firearm and be willing to use deadly force,” Breitbart reported. Translation: The IRS wants people who are willing to kill Americans.
If that’s not bad enough, the so-called Inflation Reduction Act seeks to hire the equivalent of several Army divisions of such people. What could possibly go wrong?
According to the original job posting:
- Adhere to the highest standards of conduct, especially in maintaining honesty and integrity.
- Work a minimum of 50 hours per week, which may include irregular hours, and be on-call 24/7, including holidays and weekends.
- Maintain a level of fitness necessary to effectively respond to life-threatening situations on the job.
- Carry a firearm and be willing to use deadly force, if necessary.
- Be willing and able to participate in arrests, execution of search warrants, and other dangerous assignments.
Which Candidate Do You Support in the Republican Primaries?
But, Twitchy and others said the original job posting seemed to have suddenly disappeared.
The job listing page that I linked to and screenshot at the beginning of this thread is now “unavailable” on the IRS website. pic.twitter.com/YRKAt5fAVX
— Ford Fischer (@FordFischer) August 10, 2022
We were able to access it, however, here. It’s possible the page may have been down for maintenance or a slight word change.
Either way, Adam Baldwin reminds us that the Internet is forever:
If that archive does not work, try this one:https://t.co/KYpQJ1E2ZD
— Adam Baldwin (@AdamBaldwin) August 10, 2022
You can see an archive version of that job posting here.
One person wondered:
The “must be willing to use deadly force” job listing is now, at least for the moment, unavailable.
Any mainstream journalists interested in asking why the IRS was advertising deadly-force jobs until the advertisement got attention? https://t.co/pR6qsTHvjB
— Sunny McSunnyface (@sunnyright) August 10, 2022
Sadly, there ARE no “mainstream journalists” anymore. The vast majority of them are nothing more than propagandists anymore, and spend more time protecting the evil, corrupt Biden Regime than producing any actual “news.”
Others weighed in:
Them taking it down makes all this so much more scary, frankly.
— Marty L (@SMaganaut) August 10, 2022
Yes, it does.
Another Twitter user observed:
No worries, their mission “is to serve the American public” 😒
— Mary Ladd 🇺🇸 (@Mary_Ladd_IL) August 10, 2022
I can’t help but be reminded of the old Twilight Zone episode titled, “To Serve Man.” You know, the one where a book brought to Earth by aliens turns out to be a cookbook…
Yes, America, we are screwed. Thanks to Biden and the Democrats who have declared war on America.
- Cartoon of the Day: Grow The IRS Act
- Fifty Most Radical Policies In Democrats’ ‘Inflation Reduction Act’
- Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of America’s Form Of Government?
- Questions: What, Exactly, Were FBI Agents Doing In Melania Trump’s Wardrobe During Mar-a-Lago Raid? Are DNA Tests Now Required?
- The FBI And Deep State Are At War With America
- Bernard Kerik: If the Raid Doesn’t Stop Trump, Their Next Step May be Assassination
- The Current State Of America Summarized In Just 12 Tweets (Videos)
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Truth Social here, Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.