On Tuesday, a San Francisco resolution passed by their Board of Supervisors designated the NRA – National Rifle Association – as a “domestic terrorist organization.” Fortunately, it’s another toothless example of the cowardice of liberals – it’s only a NRA terrorist resolution. Maybe if it had been a law, the people of California would actually fight back. How much further will they be allowed to go?
Here is the NRA terrorist resolution passed on Tuesday:
WHEREAS, Reported hate crimes have increased by double digits since 2015, and
WHEREAS, There are over 393,000,000 guns in the United States, which exceeds the country’s current total population, and
WHEREAS, Our elected representatives, including the President, have taken an oath swearing to “support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.”
WHEREAS, The United States Constitution specifically delineates that the country was founded to establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, and promote the general welfare …
WHEREAS, The National Rifle Association musters its considerable wealth and organizational strength to promote gun ownership and incite gun owners to acts of violence, and …
WHEREAS, The National Rifle Association through its advocacy has armed those individuals who would and have committed acts of terrorism; and
WHEREAS, All countries have violent and hateful people, but only in America do we give them ready access to assault weapons and large-capacity magazines thanks, in large part, to the National Rifle Association’s influence; now, therefore, be it
RESOLVED, That the City and County of San Francisco intends to declare the National Rifle Association a domestic terrorist organization; and, be it
Trending: BREAKING: ARTURO D’ELIA CAUGHT: Head Of Italian Aerospace Company’s IT Department Used ‘Military Grade Cyber Warfare’ To Switch Votes ‘For Trump To Biden’ -ADMISSION VIA SWORN AFFIDAVIT! HOW DID HE DO IT? WHO WERE HIS HANDLERS? VIDEO EVIDENCE!
FURTHER RESOLVED, That the City and County of San Francisco should take every reasonable step to assess the financial and contractual relationships our vendors and contractors have with this domestic terrorist organization; and, be it
FURTHER RESOLVED, That the City and County of San Francisco should take every reasonable step to limit those entities who do business with the City and County of San Francisco from doing business with this domestic terrorist organization; and be it
FURTHER RESOLVED, That the City and County of San Francisco should encourage all other jurisdictions, including other cities, states, and the federal government, to adopt similar positions.
So, let’s pick apart their NRA terrorist resolution:
- The NRA has nothing whatsoever to do with “hate crimes.” Drawing a comparison like this is stupid, considering the makeup of the NRA with responsible, law-abiding gun owners from every walk of life.
- The number of guns in the US is more of a testimony to the fact that law-abiding gun owners haven’t gone on any rampages. With nearly 400 million guns here in the country, you’d know it if we decided to attack.
- Taking the oath also includes the Second Amendment, which allows the right to keep and bear arms. The agenda of anti-gunners is to disarm the populace, not “gun control.” The purpose in San Francisco is to bankrupt the NRA. The Bill of Rights means absolutely nothing to them. They want to use the Constitution for themselves for part of their personal agendas, but fail in using it for anyone else. The bare fact is, they don’t care about you or your safety. Until Republicans figure that out, it’s only going to continue downhill.
- The NRA has never “incited people to acts of violence.” That statement is such a huge lie that it’s revelatory of how deluded these idiots have become. The NRA promotes responsible gun ownership, not violence. There is not one piece of advertisement or literature from the NRA that “promotes” such a thing. But maybe they’ll get more people to sign up for the NRA after this attack.
The NRA responded to the San Francisco resolution with the release of this video:
“This ludicrous stunt by the Board of Supervisors is an effort to distract from the real problems facing San Francisco, such as rampant homelessness, drug abuse, and skyrocketing petty crime, to name a few…The NRA will continue working to protect the constitutional rights of all freedom-loving Americans… This is a reckless assault on a law-abiding organization, its members, and the freedoms they all stand for. We remain undeterred – guided by our values and belief in those who want to find real solutions to violence.” NRA statement
So the San Francisco resolution is focused on the NRA, while their city drowns in human feces, homelessness, drug addiction, violence, and other egregious problems brought on by the Democrats in charge of the once beautiful city. None of those things were caused by the NRA. None of those things were solved by California’s rigid gun control.
Is it time yet for California Republicans to take a stand? Or are they comfortable in their misery?
- Not Satire: San Francisco ‘Leaders’ Labeled The NRA As ‘Domestic Terrorists’
- Video of the Day: Tucker Carlson says San Francisco’s word ban…
- Video: Trump SLAMS Pelosi, Poop-Infested San Francisco District
- San Francisco High School Considers Removing George Washington Murals: They ‘Traumatize’…
- Public defecation map proves San Francisco a literal s***hole
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Please be sure to check out our MeWe page here and check us out at ProAmerica Only here.
And while you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!