Move over Captain Obvious, Deblasio is Captain Oblivious. Too dense, apparently, to grasp even the simplest of connections.
Over the objections of many, de Blasio took it upon himself to release criminals from Rikers back into the general population… to protect them from Coronavirus.
But who was protecting the citizens of New York? Obviously, it sure wasn’t their Mayor.
It is “unconscionable” that Rikers Island inmates who were released due to coronavirus concerns are committing new crimes, Mayor Bill de Blasio said Monday.
“I think it’s unconscionable just on a human level that folks were shown mercy and this is what some of them have done,” the mayor said during his morning briefing Monday, which came on the heels of a Post report outlining the issue.
…More than 1,400 city inmates have been granted early releases due to concerns about the spread of coronavirus inside jailhouses, Hizzoner said.
The Post reported Sunday that at least 50 of the newly released Rikers Island prisoners were rearrested for new crimes in recent weeks — and in some cases were cut loose again. —NYPOST
Seriously. How could he not see this coming from miles away?
He didn’t seriously expect convicted criminals to act upon some sense of reciprocal moral obligation, did he? DID he?
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: Invasive Species
He really did, didn’t he?
How the Hell did that man ever get elected to anything, let alone Mayor of New York?
Cross-posted with Clash Daily
- Video of the Day: NY Mayor De Blasio Releasing Criminals To Fight Coronavirus
- NY Hospital Execs Punished For Wishing Coronavirus On Trump Supporters (Video)
- Video of the Day: MSNBC hack Joy Reid claims children of Trump supporters a coronavirus threat to ‘your kids’
- Video of the Day: De Blasio goes full Communist, calls for nationalizing industries to deal with coronavirus
- NYC’s Commie Mayor, Bill de Blasio, Issues His Coup de Grace: Violent Criminals Let Loose & Rewarded By Taxpayer Funds!
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.