Media hog David Hogg recently announced that despite being vaccinated, he will exercise his free will to continue wearing a mask because he doesn’t want anyone to think he might be a conservative who is exercising his free will.
Once again the Harvard student has unwittingly illustrated the arrogance and ignorance of the Left.
It has become surprisingly predictable that the dumbest and the sickest among us have appointed themselves lord and master over the rest of us.
In this case Hogg also shows how ridiculous it is to keep thinking that an acceptance and an education from Harvard represents the cream of the crop.
Here is another example of what passes for sanity in our currently un-sane world:
I feel the need to continue wearing my mask outside even though I’m fully vaccinated because the inconvenience of having to wear a mask is more than worth it to have people not think I’m a conservative 😬
— David Hogg (@davidhogg111) May 14, 2021
And he’s not alone:
i'm still gonna wear my mask in public even tho im fully vaccinated so i don't get mistaken for a republican
— jess 💜 (@ClaryJessica) May 13, 2021
— Porker Posey (@dmckague) May 15, 2021
The party of science… Yeah, right.
Most of this post was first seen at KarenKataline.com
- The COVID Police Fail AGAIN — Mask Mandate and Lockdown Narrative Coming Apart at the Seams
- Biden’s Misplaced Mask Was More Than Just A Goofy Gaffe… Here’s Why (VIDEO)
- David Hogg Defames Majority Of GOP As Conspiracy Theorists, White Supremacists (Video)
- Video: Teen tyrant David Hogg tells Canadians to donate to U.S. politicians, gets mic taken by Michael Moore
- Teen tyrant David Hogg to ‘old’ Nancy Pelosi: ‘Move the f*** off the plate and let us take control’
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Codias, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: