Dana Broussard once worked in the healthcare department of the California Department of Corrections. The Department mandated that she receive the three part Hepatitis B vaccination for her job, since she had contact with inmates. But on April 24, 2016, when she received the 3rd dose of the vaccine, a few days later on May 7, adverse reactions set in, and Dana has been in serious pain ever since as well as becoming paralyzed from the chest down. She had been a completely healthy person before the vaccine. Those adverse reactions were clearly spelled out in the warning sheet that accompanies the Hepatitis Vaccine, but she was not advised of it. In 2019, Dana became the first and only person to win a vaccine injury Worker’s Compensation claim in California and the entire nation. Her case serves as a warning to all employers who mandate vaccines for their employees.
[Note: Currently everyone who gets any kind of vaccine has to sign a release, even Covid. Be sure you know what you are signing. Do your research first.] Dana’s body is not just wracked with daily pain, the constant blood draws and IV infusions have left her body covered in bruises.
This has been a catastrophic injury that has affected my livelihood and my family. If you have no choice but to receive a vaccine, draw up a document and make them sign it that holds the employer liable for any adverse reactions. Make them take responsibility for a mandated vaccine.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today? (1)
A long road ahead
Dana was eventually diagnosed with Transverse Myelitis, and Neuromyelitis Optica which Workman’s Comp claimed had nothing to do with the vaccine when the insert for the vaccine said otherwise. The accompanying warning flier on the Hep B vaccine states the following (via the FDA):
- Immune System Disorders
- Hypersensitivity reactions including anaphylactic/anaphylactoid reactions, bronchospasm, and urticaria have been reported within the first few hours after vaccination. An apparent hypersensitivity syndrome(serum-sickness-like) of delayed onset has been reported days to weeks after vaccination, including: arthralgia/arthritis (usually transient), fever, and dermatologic reactions such as urticaria, erythema multiforme, ecchymoses and erythema nodosum [see Warnings and Precautions (5.1)]. Autoimmune diseases including systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), lupus-like syndrome, vasculitis, and polyarteritis nodosa have also been reported.
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Elevation of liver enzymes; constipation
- Nervous System Disorders
- Guillain-Barré syndrome; multiple sclerosis; exacerbation of multiple sclerosis; myelitis including transverse myelitis; seizure; febrile seizure; peripheral neuropathy including Bell’s Palsy; radiculopathy; herpes zoster; migraine; muscle weakness; hypesthesia; encephalitis
- Skin and Subcutaneous Disorders
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome; alopecia; petechiae; eczema
- Musculoskeletal and Connective Tissue Disorders
- Arthritis, Pain in extremity
- Blood and Lymphatic System Disorders
- Increased erythrocyte sedimentation rate; thrombocytopenia
- Psychiatric Disorders
- Irritability; agitation; somnolence
- Eye Disorders
- Optic neuritis; tinnitus; conjunctivitis; visual disturbances; uveitis
- Cardiac Disorders
- Syncope; tachycardia
Dana’s claim was initially denied. Her own supervisor, Associate Warden Mary Anne Buechter, openly lied about her contact with prisoners, saying that she didn’t need the vaccine.
It took Dana five years of being required to go to different doctors and undergoing physical therapy, both medical and mental evaluations, a situation which continues today. She told us she has felt like a “human pincushion.” When WC claimed it was genetics that caused her condition, a real Genetics Doctor proved them wrong. He even stated that Covid vaccines can have the same effect.
Even after she won her case, thanks to the questions of the judge and a new attorney, the care has been so poor that her family has been forced to take up the slack. Any new therapy for her situation, such as stem cell treatments, has been denied by Worker’s Comp as not “medically necessary.” She would like to settle so that she can get out from under the California Worker’s Compensation program.
It is as if they don’t believe Dana’s life is “medically necessary.”
Five Years Later:
To break down what I’ve dealt with and still dealing with, I’m in constant pain daily, all day every day (legs, arms, back & chest). No pain meds alleviate my pain. The extent of my pain changes daily.
I’ve had too many doctors’ appointments to count. I went from seeing my doctor once a year for my annual checkup to constantly seeing different types of doctors for various reasons and being poked & prodded like a human pincushion.
This vaccine injury has taken over my life – physically, mentally, & emotionally. My life has come to physical therapy 5 days a week along with regular doctors’ appointments and monthly iv infusions at home with an RN to prevent relapses. I can no longer have a regular job.
I want to settle my case outright to get from under worker’s compensation because any and everything I need or want, including trying different forms of treatments (like stem cells), that I believe could improve my life, has to be approved by the WC utilization review board. They deny anything they don’t deem “medically necessary” in their opinion.
The federal case against the government’s Vaccine Injury Compensation Program is ongoing.
For over 5 years this lady (and her entire family) have suffered injury from a vaccine that has been around for 30 years. Her husband has fought for Dana at Congress, at the California state legislature, and has met with resistance at every turn. Cole Brocato, a candidate for California Assembly’s 37th district has taken up their case and is fighting along side them.
The case has strong relevance to the Covid vaccine mandates. Covid vaccines have only been around for about a year. If no one knows the long term side-effects, how does anyone know the vaccine is safe? Answer: we don’t. Already thousands of workers in every industry, hospital, and police agency from one side of the country to the other have lost their livelihoods over a vaccine mandate. Employers are saddled with heavy fines for failing to comply. But this case, the case of one woman who finally won a vaccine injury case, should be a reminder that all employers, including the Federal government should be liable for anyone with an adverse reaction. It should be a personal choice, not a mandate.
If you’d like to help Dana walk again, go here: GiveSendGo/DanaBroussard
The first 30 minutes of this podcast by The Modern Patriot will help tell her story:
- Gov. Jay Inslee Effectively Takes Over State’s Private Businesses, Mandates Vaccines For All
- Analysis: Federal, State, Local Vaccine Mandates Unfair, Unconstitutional And Unnecessary
- Into Biden’s Vaccine Mandate Abyss We Go…
- OSHA May Add Small Businesses to Biden’s Vaccine and Testing Mandate
- San Francisco Mandates Covid Vax For All 5- to 11-Year-Olds to Access Businesses (Video)
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the new social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.