During a discussion of the cost of protecting President Trump and his family, CNN’s Don Lemon had a hissy fit and walked off the set after throwing a temper tantrum when one guest accused him of reporting fake news.
The Gateway Pundit posted a partial transcript of the episode:
Don Lemon: “Paris, what do you think?”
Paris Dennard: “I think this is fake news. This is not…this is not a news story.”
Don Lemon: “What about it is fake, Paris? Are we going down this road again?”
(Note: At this point, Lemon proceeded to lecture the panel and his audience what constitutes fake news.)
Paris Dennard: “Yeah we are! The President is not breaking any laws.”
Don Lemon: “…Please stop with that stupid talking point that this is a fake news story!…”
Paris Dennard: ”Don this is a fake news story in my opinion….”
This is where Lemon refused to let Dennard make his point, and walked off the set.
“Ok, thank you very much everyone. Thanks for watching. Have a great weekend. Good night all,” he said as he left.
Here’s the video:
Apparently, CNN is hurting from being labeled an enemy of the American people by the president.
No wonder CNN is now seen as the least-trusted name in cable network news…
- Video: CNN’s Don Lemon uses West Wing clip to bash Christianity, Kim Davis, Matt Bevin
- Trump declares NYT, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN ‘enemy of the American people’
- Did CNN cut off Bernie Sanders for calling the network ‘fake news?’ — Video
- CNN graphic: Dead TV talk show host supports travel ban fight
- CNN: Assassinating Trump could keep Obama regime in power
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: