This time, we’ll admit it — the conservatives did indeed “pounce” and there was a darn good reason that they did.
The Corporate Media has been downplaying Joe Biden’s condescending racist statements for decades.
In case you don’t remember, here is just a small sample of them:
- “Not everybody in the community… in the Hispanic and the African American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner-city districts, know how to use — know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens or at the particular store.” (Feb. 2021)
- “Some black woman was able to stack the grocery store shelf.” (Oct. 2020)
- To a black journalist, “Are you a junkie?” (Aug. 2020)
- “Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is [an] incredibly diverse community.” (Aug. 2020)
- “I tell you if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.” (May 2020)
- “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” (Aug. 2019)
- “We’ve got to recognize that the kid wearing a hoodie may very well be the next poet laureate and not a gangbanger.” (June 2019)
- “Unchain Wall Street! They’re gonna put y’all back in chains.” (Aug. 2012)
- On Obama, Biden said, “I mean, you’ve got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.” (Feb. 2007)
- “You cannot go into a 7/11 or a Dunkin’ Donuts without having a slight Indian accent.” (2006)
It’s been 47 years of this.
Do you think that Joe’s ignorant and oblivious racism didn’t rub off on his 51-year-old son?
The Daily Mail revealed on Tuesday messages from Hunter’s “laptop from hell” where he uses the n-word repeatedly.
But wait… Democrats are incapable of racism, right? You’d think that if you follow the actively partisan Corporate Media that.
Democrats are the party of slavery and segregation but their sycophants in the Corporate Media will always give Democrats a pass even though they’re the ones that should wear the “Jim Crow” label.
Since the Corporate Media hacks won’t hold Democrats’ feet to the fire and call them out on their hypocrisy, then it’s up to conservatives to do it and perhaps shame them in the process.
So, let’s pounce, baby!
After all, it was the left that wanted to make everything about race.
You motherfuckers wanted to make everything about race and racism so let's do it. Let's go. https://t.co/63qHt4h9Cr
— Stephen L. Miller (@redsteeze) June 8, 2021
Yeah sorry. You guys don't get to go all-in on the "we must separate whiteness from America" act and then get to write off the President's son spitting racial epithets https://t.co/iXfcggkPuw
— Stephen L. Miller (@redsteeze) June 8, 2021
#RacistHunter is trending at #1, and this is why.?
Hunter Biden used the n-word multiple times, text messages reveal#JoeBidenIsARacist https://t.co/vjPpjjw7HT via @MailOnline pic.twitter.com/VDESDfJft8
— ƬЄƛƓƛƝ ƦЄƖԼԼƳ?#TraitorJoe Biden (@velvethammer) June 8, 2021
LOL I will never forget the media that doesn’t care about the Hunter texts roasting Ivanka over her kids’ legos pic.twitter.com/JJbpkarjUk
— Oilfield Rando (@Oilfield_Rando) June 8, 2021
If Hunter Biden was @DonaldJTrumpJr, we’d been enduring wall-to-wall coverage on every major media outlet on why the First Son finds it appropriate to so flippantly use the N word.
But instead, not a whisper to be heard.
— Vernon Jones For Governor (@RepVernonJones) June 8, 2021
Really? You think the national media would have contextualized the texts properly if they were by Don Jr?
— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) June 8, 2021
New text messages from Hunter Biden reveal he repeatedly used the N-word when referring to his lawyer in conversation, who was white.
Joe Biden raised a son who casually talks that way, yet he wants to lecture all of us on “racism?”
I don’t think so.
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) June 8, 2021
I'm not shocked that Hunter drops the n-word regularly… after all, his own father was concerned about him being in a "racial jungle" with desegregated buses.
— Tim Young (@TimRunsHisMouth) June 8, 2021
— Errol Webber (@ErrolWebber) June 9, 2021
— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) June 8, 2021
• Kicked out of Navy over drugs
• Use his dead brother’s AG badge
• Lied on a gun background check
• Took?from Russian mayor’s wife
• Took?from China
• Uses the N word
• Sexual deviant
Joe Biden said Hunter‘s the smartest person he knows. ? #RacistHunter
— Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) June 8, 2021
Not surprised by Hunter Biden saying the N word multiple times in writing..the man smoked parmesan cheese.
— Hodgetwins (@hodgetwins) June 8, 2021
Me after reading that text message exchange between Hunter & George. pic.twitter.com/WXlBFT36Pt
— Kimberly Klacik (@kimKBaltimore) June 8, 2021
Hunter Biden is the actual dirtbag the media spent four years trying to claim Don Jr. was.
— thebradfordfile (@thebradfordfile) June 8, 2021
Children aren’t born racist. Hunter Biden is no exception. He’s a product of the Biden family household. #RacistHunter
— Arthur Schwartz (@ArthurSchwartz) June 8, 2021
I’m not sure surprised to see Hunter Biden use the N word so flippantly.
He’s the spawn of Joe Biden, a man who literally bragged about his working relationship with segregationists.
He wasn’t taught any better.
— CJ Pearson (@thecjpearson) June 8, 2021
Who gave Hunter Biden his n-word pass?
— Cernovich (@Cernovich) June 8, 2021
If white children growing up today are responsible for slavery and should pay reparations…
Shouldn't Joe Biden be responsible for his son Hunter Biden using the n-word repeatedly?
— Brigitte Gabriel (@ACTBrigitte) June 8, 2021
And then there was the (likely) NSFW photo that he sent to his lawyer.
"Sorry for sexting you accidentally"
– Hunter Biden to his lawyer pic.twitter.com/QSSojHa9Hx
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) June 8, 2021
His lawyer being God’s witness while receiving dick pics as Hunter wrestles with the meaning of life… is amazing TBH. pic.twitter.com/gIKwQvsQL3
— The Cocaína (@MrNukemCocaine) June 8, 2021
Man, this guy is just one mess after another, isn’t he? He’s like a walking, talking “Don’t do drugs, kids!” advertisement. Yeesh!
We’ll see how the Corporate Media handles this, or if they just try to ignore it because it’s Hunter Biden.
The New Times fired their very popular science reporter, Don McNeil after he used the n-word himself when answering a student’s question on whether one of her classmates should have been suspended for using the epithet.
NYT executive editor, Dean Baquet, made the paper’s view clear in an email, “We do not tolerate racist language regardless of intent.” (Emphasis Added)
The Times gave their Pulitzer Prize-winning author of the 1619 Project a pass for much more egregious behavior, however.
Oddly, their stance did hold true when it was just a private citizen — a teen — who had her dreams crushed because of a 3-second video strategically released by a vindictive classmate…
Think the NYT will be as tough on Hunter for using that language as it was on a random teenage girl? https://t.co/vHzkdng864
— Ryan T. Darby (@ryantdarby) June 8, 2021
…the New York Times even seemed to celebrate the “cancelation” of a teen girl.
We all know exactly how they’d cover this story if it was Don Jr. or Eric Trump’s messages. Let’s see if Hunter Biden will get the same treatment as Don McNeil or 19-year old Mimi Groves by the New York Times or if they’ll give him a pass just like they did for Nikole Hannah-Jones. Of course, we all know that answer already, don’t we?
Cross-posted with Clash Daily
- Six Critical Questions Hunter Biden Must Answer While Promoting Memoirs (Video)
- Survey: 52% of ‘likely voters’ think media buried Hunter Biden story
- New Details in Hunter Biden’s ‘Tax Affairs’ Investigation Expose Media For Intentional Suppression of Information
- Report: Hunter Biden Laptop Said To Contain Clinton Contact Info, Joe Biden’s Private Emails
- Check Out Joe Biden’s Long Career As A Racist (Video)
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Codias, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: