You have to love it when the so-called “mainstream media” feign outrage over President Trump’s “colorful” language, then immediately show their true colors by letting loose with one or another four-letter doozy.
Political commentator Ana Navarro, CNN’s version of a “Republican,” insisted that the only way Trump could prove he’s not a racist is by greenlighting the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.
She then punctuated her point by calling him a vulgar term in Spanish.
“If @realDonaldTrump wants to try to do something to contradict the widely-held perception that he is a dark-hearted racist, there is a quick way for him to do it: exert some damn leadership and pass #DACA,” Navarro wrote on Twitter.
Is America headed for a recession?
“Pass it now,” she added, zinging the president with the profanity “¡Coño!”
If @realDonaldTrump wants to try to do something to contradict the widely-held perception that he is a dark-hearted racist, there is a quick way for him to do it: exert some damn leadership and pass #DACA. Pass it now. ¡Coño!
— Ana Navarro-Cárdenas (@ananavarro) January 14, 2018
More here, including the meaning of Navarro’s language. It isn’t pretty.
Meanwhile, CNN hack Jim Acosta claims Trump can’t call his propaganda outlet “fake news.”
- CNN’s Jim Acosta: Our ‘duty’ to ask Trump if he’s a racist; Not right for Trump to call us fake news — Video
- CNN prominent in Pres. Trump’s Fake News Awards as New York Times wins top spot
- This is CNN: Destroy Trump by any means necessary
- Stop the presses: CNN, Time report that Trump gets two scoops of ice cream, everyone else gets one
- Liberal media leading effort to kill Trump with innuendo, conspiracies, fake news
And if you’re as concerned about online censorship as we are, go here and order this book: