On July 4th, CNN’s Andrew Kaczynski bragged how the news organization hunted down and threatened to “dox” a Reddit user in retaliation for his GIF of President Trump body slamming a CNN logo to the ground at a WWE event.
Now, in an exclusive report, The Daily Caller reveals:
Several anchors and reporters at CNN have had their home addresses published and have received threats of rape and other violence . . . . Anti-network trolls are encouraging viewers to wrongly accuse CNN staffers of pedophilia and child pornography. There is also “tons of anti-Semitism.”
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
And if CNN’s jackboot tactics weren’t enough bad karma, Project Veritas’ ongoing undercover video series “American Pravada” is revealing just how low some CNN employees are willing to go to push its biased agenda for ratings.
James O’Keefe, Founder and CEO of Project Veritas, commented on the video:
“We believe Jimmy Carr, John Bonifield and Van Jones were just telling the truth about what is going on in CNN newsrooms across the country. It is a toxic culture of Trump bashing, ratings grabbing and just plain lazy journalism.”
See Project Veritas’ latest video here.
Seems like payback is, well, a naaaaaaasty woman.
- Ted Cruz on #CNNBlackmail controversy: CNN may have committed a crime
- Reports: CNN BLACKMAILS source of Trump WWE video, ‘reserves’ right to publish identity
- #CNNBlackmail: Media analyst says White House should revoke CNN’s credentials
- CNN goes there, links Trump wrestling meme to racism, anti-Semitism
- Trump vs CNN smack-down vid: ‘The day our national sense of humor died’
- CNN whines about Trump tweet, said little to nothing about threats against president, supporters
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: