So now we have an incident where Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) was heckled by leftists while participating in the time-honored tradition of grabbing a cheesesteak in Philadelphia on Tuesday. But as the Business Insider noted, the hecklers did much more than just, well, heckle. They showed their true juvenile, childish nature with some of the signs they were holding:
And remember, anyone who actually votes Democrat is supporting this. No, Virginia, this is not the Party of Harry S. Truman, John F. Kennedy and Zell Miller. These people are out of their minds.
Here’s video of the hatemongers yelling “you suck.”
Here’s another video of the hatemongers yelling in the background.
Don’t forget, these are the same kind of hatemongers who threatened to murder Walker and his wife during the Wisconsin Insurrection.
H/T: Business Insider
- Univ. of Wisconsin professor compares Scott Walker to Hitler
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Book: Letter sent to Gov. Scott Walker’s wife included threat of assassination
- Records show over 100 pages of threats made against Wisconsin lawmakers
- Twitter users call for assassination of Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker