After claiming to have “invented” a clock that didn’t really tell time, and meeting with Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir, a brutal dictator wanted by international criminal courts for crimes against humanity, rape, murder, torture, and genocide, Ahmed Mohamed was named CAIR’s American Muslim of the Year.
The Washington Examiner reported:
take our poll - story continues below
Ahmed Mohamed, also known as “Clock Kid,” has just won another title: “American Muslim of the year.”
The Council for American-Islamic Relations, the largest Muslim civil rights organization in the country, recognized Mohamed at a ceremony in Arlington, Va.
“I just want to stop discrimination for everyone, not just for religious, but for all races as well,” Mohamed said at the event.
His award was in the shape of a clock.
Not everyone was thrilled with the choice.
The Right Scoop noted:
Very clever. Now he gets to visit Obama because he displayed all the skill Obama has to get into the White House – the ability to fool the media into thinking he’s a victim of racism.
And you’re an Islamophobe and a racist if you disagree…
- “Clock boy” and the Wanted Sudanese War Criminal
- Ahmed Mohamed’s Sister Suspended From Same School For Making a Bomb Threat
- Mayor blames Obama for death threats against police, teachers in Muslim student clock case – Video
- Muslim student’s ‘briefcase clock’ exposed as 1980s Radio Shack tech
- Plot thickens in story of Muslim ‘clock’ student, Obama faces political backlash