Such was the case Tuesday when CAIR issued a tweet saying Muslims are uncomfortable in America’s free society.
take our poll - story continues below
— CAIR National (@CAIRNational) July 1, 2014
The tweet links to an article at the Asian Tribune that attempts to show just how bad Muslims have it in the United States.
The tweet didn’t sit well with most people.
Indeed. In fact, ISIS, or what is now called the “Islamic State,” has instituted a brutal form of sharia law and now wants to spread it around the entire planet.
There’s more than a grain of truth in that statement. A number of Muslims — including many who live in the United States — have expressed disdain for the First Amendment right to free speech and have actively campaigned to end it.
Some gave CAIR a simple solution:
— Saved By The Blood (@vonzion) July 1, 2014
- CAIR officials question whether troops deserve to be honored on Memorial Day
- CAIR gets schooled on Twitter after calling Allen West an ‘Islamophobe’
- CAIR forces cancellation of anti-terror training, says instructor is anti-Muslim
- CAIR report: Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin part of network promoting Islamophobia
- Publisher contacts FBI after 9/11 coloring book sparks outrage from Muslims
- Nun claims radical Muslims bottling Christian blood, selling to Saudis