On Thursday, Fox News reported that a woman in a burka allegedly attacked a Georgia homeowner with a U.S. flag she pulled out of a mailbox.
According to Fox News:
Aisha Ibrahim, 30, allegedly pulled Old Glory out of a mailbox in Lawrenceville, which is outside Atlanta, and “in a threatening manner” swung the flag at the homeowner, the report said. A fight ensued until a neighbor was reportedly able to hold Ibrahim, whose eyes were only visible, until police arrived.
Authorities told FoxNews.com that the fight appeared to be unprovoked.
The alleged victim was identified as Dami Arno, who reportedly called for hate-crime charges against Ibrahim.
“A Muslim women tore my flag pole down this morning and attacked me and my daughter with it. After the fight she was charged with simple battery 2 counts, nothing else. No hate crime, no destruction of property, no criminal trespassing — nothing,” Arno wrote on Facebook.
According to Smoking Gun, the attacker hit Arno with the flag and the pole. Ibrahim “was able to get one of her shoes off” and struck Arno’s teenage daughter in the head, Smoking Gun added.
Lawrenceville Police Department Capt. Tim Wallis said he’s looking into a hate crime charge.
The report did not indicate the woman’s religion, Fox said.
Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton would have us believe things like this don’t happen…
- Hillary Clinton: Muslims ‘have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism’ – Video
- What the Palestinian leadership really wants, Muslims in U.S. city shout death to America
- Does Michael Moore stand with NY pizza shop owner who confessed to being ISIS recruiter?
- Calls to deport Muslims, restrict Islam grow in wake of Paris attacks
- Obama: We can’t kill terrorists who murder innocents, suggests jobs program