On Saturday, author Brad Thor took on the hashtag #MuslimsAreNotTerrorist after it began trending on Twitter as Muslims and supporters sought to send the message that not all those who follow Islam are terrorists in the wake of Friday’s horrific attacks in Paris. ISIS has taken credit for the attack and has warned of more. One of the terrorists is now known to be a refugee who entered Europe through Greece.
Nevertheless, many have taken to the social media site to defend Islam.
Here’s just some of Thor’s messages, and they’re all disturbing:
There’s a lot more, and some are quite graphic, so be warned…
Earlier in the day he explained:
- Obama on Paris attack: ‘I don’t want to speculate’ on who is responsible — Video
- Piers Morgan: Muslim Paris attackers not ‘real Muslims’
- Banner on overpass warns Germans: ‘Your children will pray to Allah or die’
- ‘Muslim Mafia’ author: Muslims working with Facebook to silence critics of Islam
- Muslims in Dearborn rally against free speech, call for anti-blasphemy laws