Five years ago, Nadir Soofi walked into Lone Wolf Trading Company and tried to purchase a gun. He knew that Lone Wolf was selling illegal guns and since he had a record that included drug and assault charges, he couldn’t purchase the 9mm he wanted legally. He was notified that there would be a seven day waiting period to get the gun, but then mysteriously that waiting period was lifted the very next day.
Lone Wolf Trading Company was one of the gun shops that the feds allowed to sell illegal guns through the now infamous Fast and Furious program. (Not to be confused with the Fat and Furious campaign of Rosie O’Donnell on The View)
The program was allegedly set up so the guns could be traced to drug lords in Mexico. It was a complete fiasco as the feds did not place tracing units in the guns, did not physically follow the guns or alert the Mexican government of what they were doing.
- Iran and ‘Fast & Furious’…tied together in lies and deceit by our ever-loving media
- Eric Holder blames Fast and Furious on racism, Rep. Allen West responds
- Dem. Congressman blames Fast and Furious on NRA, Tea Party, Senate
- Liberals side with Islamic gunmen in Garland terror attack, blame organizers
- Report: ISIS praises gunmen in foiled Garland terror attack