It seems that liberals are going out of their way to prove that theirs is an ideology of bloodthirsty hate and rage. On Tuesday, Breitbart.com reported that a Houston-area #BlackLivesMatter supporter going by the name of Monica Foy, issued a tweet implying that Harris County Deputy Sheriff Darren Goforth deserved to be murdered because he had “creepy perv eyes.”
The tweet was deleted, but not before being captured for posterity:
Foy deleted the tweet after numerous individuals began criticizing her on the social media platform. Immediately prior to the offending tweet, Foy tweeted her support for #BlackLivesMatter. Her Facebook account shows that she studies English literature at Sam Houston University.
Her Twitter account has been suspended and her Facebook page is no longer visible, no doubt a result of the backlash from this tweet.
This is the second such report in two days. Yesterday, we told you the story of Jaxi West, who said Goforth’s murder looks like justice.
Seriously, someone needs to institute a plan to keep these unhinged maniacs under control, and fast…
Let your feelings be known in the comments, but please, refrain from calls for violence. Let the liberals go there. We’re much better than that.
Update: Foy was arrested for assault, based on a 2011 incident… More here.
- Life coach on Twitter: Texas cop-killing ‘is what justice looks like’
- Black Groups in Texas Should be Charged in Deputy’s Murder
- One Black Killer, One White Texas Deputy, and a Community in Mourning (video)
- Fox News host asks: Why hasn’t Black Lives Matter been labeled a hate group?
- Black Lives Matter protesters: ‘Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon’