Twitchy noted: “MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski, CBS News’ Norah O’Donnell, and CNN’s Kate Bolduan each sat for an interview with President Obama on Friday.” One name was missing from the list: Elisabeth Hasselbeck.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
Greta van Susteren noted:
— Greta Van Susteren (@greta) June 20, 2014
Sure looks like it to me.
One person responded:
perhaps my email invitation was "lost"? @gretawire
— elisabeth hasselbeck (@ehasselbeck) June 20, 2014
— Michael Smith (@MikeSmith251981) June 20, 2014
Possibly. My guess is he’s too scared to sit in the same room with a strong conservative woman who might ask a real question. Either that, or he reacts to “Fox” like a vampire to a cross…
This is why I call it the “Democrat-media complex.”
- Yes, Virginia, there is a Democrat-media complex
- Obama lashes out, blames Fox News during O’Reilly pre-Super Bowl interview
- Mark Levin warns: Obama preparing country for coup against Constitution
- College students sign petition asking Obama to spy on Fox News employees
- Former White House adviser: Fox News to blame for Obamacare disaster
- Obama targets Fox News, Rush Limbaugh in New Republic interview
- War on journalism? Report says Obama Justice Dept. spied on Fox News reporter