In one sense, he’s right — voters are already blaming Obama for the law that’s destroying health care and raising insurance premiums, but apparently not enough to kick him out of office.
The Washington Times reported:
Rep. Jim McDermott, Washington Democrat, argued Wednesday morning that the real reason Republicans are so zealous in their attempt to repeal or defund President Obama’s health care law is that they’re afraid voters will like it once it’s implemented — and will see Mr. Obama as having made it happen.
The president needs to fight as he’s never fought before right now on health care, Mr. McDermott said on C-SPAN’s “Washington Journal.
“If they lose this one, it’s over,” he said.
Keep in mind, this is the same Jim McDermott who said conservative groups deserved the abuse they received at the hands of the IRS.
It’s also the same Jim McDermott who declared he was tired of reading the Constitution…
- Dem. Rep. Jim McDermott: Conservative groups deserved IRS abuse, harassment
- Washington Democrat Jim McDermott ‘tired of reading the Constitution’
- Fox News’ Megyn Kelly destroys ‘Baghdad Jim’ McDermott for blaming Tea Party
- Report: Senate GOP leadership undermining Mike Lee’s campaign to defund Obamacare
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- The left’s answer for what ails America: Murder conservatives, NRA members
- Eric Holder: Time to ask ‘hard questions’ about Constitutional rights
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.