Earlier this week, we told you the story of Eugene Wu, the anti-Trump doctor who sued the president for blocking him on Twitter and was later fired from his job. Now, he’s demanding the United Nations investigate the United States for allegedly putting children in “internment camps.”
“As an American, it pains me to say this. The United Nations should investigate the United States of America for placing children in internment camps and violating both human rights and international law,” he tweeted.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today? (1)
Many of the replies to his tweet were just as bad.
The President has kidnapped the children and are holding them hostage. The ransom is money for the wall and other immigration concessions.
— Rare Logic (@lovroflaughs) June 15, 2018
And maybe elections inspectors for 2020.
— Geo Soros' Payroll Clerk (@jatherton15) June 15, 2018
YES. this needs to be tried in The Hague. These are human rights violations, AND when these kids start dying, it's going to be like Nuremberg
— Sandi Bachom (@sandibachom) June 16, 2018
A few people tried to inject some actual facts into the conversation but to no avail, since leftists have immunized themselves from truth and apparently prefer to remain ignorant and thus, stupid.
ICYMI==> PHOTOS: MSNBC reporter tours shelter for migrant kids and finds no cells or Obama kennels, but they are forced to watch 'Moana' https://t.co/i0zPBeOYY9
— Twitchy Team (@TwitchyTeam) June 14, 2018
But that doesn’t matter to the left, which literally rejects truth.
One person noted:
Another Twitter user asked:
Bingo. Back then it didn’t matter because Obama is a Democrat.
So what will happen if the UN actually investigates? One person nailed it:
The UN will investigate and immediately condemn Israel for it. https://t.co/O3KE00lNTa
— Remulak MoxArgon: Intergalactic Overlord👽 (@moxargon) June 16, 2018
That’s pretty much it…
- Doctor who sued Trump for blocking him on Twitter loses job, blames it on ‘system’
- Illegal Immigrant Activists Share ANOTHER Fake Image of Kids in Cage; Ron Perlman buys it hook, line and sinker
- Joe Scarborough compares federal immigration officials to Nazis, gets shredded by White House
- More Pelosi extreme rhetoric: ‘I don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country’ — Video
- Video: Sarah Huckabee Sanders shreds Jim Acosta: ‘I know it’s hard for you to understand even short sentences’