Or is he just desperate to get votes anywhere he can? I suspect the latter.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today? (1)
The New York Post reported Monday:
There’s Danger in the streets . . . Carlos Danger!
Serial sexter and mayor wannabe Anthony Weiner appeared to be embracing his embarrassing online pseudonym and encouraged crowds that chanted, “Carlos!” and “Carlos Danger!” while marching in the Ecuadorian pride parade yesterday.
Sporting bright blue pants, a bullhorn and an Ecuadorian flag, Weiner repeatedly shouted, “Que viva Ecuador!” to the crowd as he energetically ran down Northern Boulevard in Queens with his loyal interns following.
The married Weiner used the cheesy nom de sext “Carlos Danger” in raunchy online and phone trysts with 23-year-old Indiana woman Sydney Leathers a year after he resigned his House seat in disgrace for X-rated tweets with a string of women.
Weiner, who was leading the pack, has dropped to fourth place since news broke of his most recent behavior.
Nevertheless, Weiner has no intention of pulling out of the race.
- Woman allegedly linked to latest Weiner online scandal a ‘progressive activist’
- Rep. Anthony Weiner resigns from Congress
- Rush Limbaugh: Anthony Weiner should stay in office for the good of the GOP
- Rep. Anthony Weiner’s constituents post sign calling for resignation
- Rep. Anthony Weiner vows to stay in office despite calls to resign
- Janeane Garofalo: Republicans and media to blame for Weiner scandal
- Hecklers at Anthony Weiner’s press conference: Goodbye, pervert
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.