Analysis: Vast Majority of Democrats Are Fascists Who Approve Of Big Tech Censorship

It’s become quite clear that the modern Democrat Party is quite different from the one that produced JFK, Harry S. Truman or Zell Miller.  According to a poll published Monday by Rasmussen, a clear majority of Democrats — 57 percent — are basically fascists who approve of Big Tech censoring messages that doesn’t fit with the left’s point of view.

Only 32 percent of Democrats disagree.

Writing at Breitbart, John Nolte reports:

What’s crucial about this number is how Rasmussen Reports asked the question. Here it is in full: “Which is better — for the owners of social media like Facebook and Twitter to regulate what is posted to make sure people are not offended or to allow free speech without interference?”



Rasmussen didn’t ask if violent content or racist content or misinformation should be censored. Instead, the question was about saving people from being “offended,” which opens the door to censoring everything because people can claim to be offended by anything.

Sadder still, only a slight majority — 51 percent — of the public at large disagrees with Big Tech censorship.  What’s wrong with the other 49 percent?  Could it be they spend a bit too much time watching CNN or MSNBC?  Possibly.

“These Big Tech Nazis roll into town and corner the market on political discourse by promising us free speech, and then after they’ve cornered the market, go the full Joe McCarthy in blacklisting people and opinions and ideas they deem ‘unapproved,’ which includes a former President of the United States,” Nolte wrote.

Things were bad back in 2016 when American-Israeli Adina Kutnicki and I published our book, “Banned: How Facebook Enables Militant Islamic Jihad,” and we warned that it would get a whole lot worse if something wasn’t done.  Unfortunately, we were proven right.

There is hope, however, as Nolte says:

The good news is that this will not stand. Where there’s a market, there’s a way, and we’re already seeing competitors to these Nazis spring up. Rumble is a free version of YouTube. GETTR is a free version of Twitter, and so on…

There’s a lot of criticism of these sites, primarily as “conservative ghettos.” In other words, because leftists do not sign on, righties are primarily talking to themselves… Well, that might be true, but where these sites will matter, be crucial to our democracy, is the next time the Nazis in the corporate media and Big Tech attempt to snuff out legitimate news.

For example, if WikiLeaks were to release another cache of Hillary Clinton emails, the Big Tech Nazis wouldn’t allow it. But sites like Parler and Rumble would, so the information would get out there. And if the information is big and important enough, these sites will pick up millions of new users desperate to learn the truth.

Don’t forget that the censors and blacklisters always lose and always go down in the history books as the villains.

Add to that the soon-to-be live Truth Social, a new site by former President Donald Trump.

Mark Levin is right — the modern Democrat Party presents the greatest danger to American freedom and democracy we have seen in modern times — perhaps ever.  This poll just validates that argument.


Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW!  Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab.  You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the new social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.

While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views:Trending Views

Joe Newby

A 10-year veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps, Joe ran for a city council position in Riverside, Calif., in 1991 and managed successful campaigns for the Idaho state legislature. Co-author of "Banned: How Facebook enables militant Islamic jihad," Joe wrote for Examiner.com from 2010 until it closed in 2016 and his work has been published at Newsbusters, Spokane Faith and Values and other sites. He now runs the Conservative Firing Line.

Related Articles

Our Privacy Policy has been updated to support the latest regulations.Click to learn more.×