What is occurring in Ukraine today is genocide, and the world’s reticence to label it as such will likely go down in history as a mistake of the foulest regard.
Ukraine’s president has admitted as much, but more importantly, Russian troops who were duped into invading Ukraine and were then captured believe it to be a genocide as well. The indiscriminate shelling and the targeting of shelters, hospitals, and children appear to give the globe all the evidence they should need.
But, just in case there was any confusion left, it appears as though the Kremlin is shipping Ukrainians into Russia against their will.
Ukraine accused Moscow on Thursday of forcibly taking hundreds of thousands of civilians from shattered Ukrainian cities to Russia, where some may be used as “hostages” to pressure Kyiv to give up.
Lyudmyla Denisova, Ukraine’s ombudsperson, said 402,000 people, including 84,000 children, have been taken against their will.
The move evokes eerie similarities to the actions of Adolf Hitler during The Holocaust, and will hopefully serve as a wake up call to the rest of the world as to what is truly going on in Easter Europe.
Cross-posted with Flag and Cross
- Analysis: In Ukraine, It’s Genocide, And Until Now, Being Financed By Members Of The Democrat Party
- ‘Genocide’: Captured Russian Officer Apologizes for War Crimes
- Vacuum Bomb, Cluster Bombs: Putin Accused of War Crimes in Ukraine
- Barbaric allegation: Russian invaders accused of rape as fight continues
- Reports of Russian Soldiers Raping Ukrainian Women Spark Int’l Outrage
- Report: Mad Dog Putin Planning Public Executions After Ukrainian Cities Captured
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the new social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.