Valerie Jarrett met Black Lives Matter (BLM) activists at the White House to discuss their mutual agenda for America. In unrelated news, the White House gift shop was reportedly looted and burned coincidentally on the same day (just kidding…).
Jarrett met with BLM founders DeRay McKesson, Brittany Packnett, and Johnetta Elzie . Also in attendance was Phil Agnew of the Dream Defenders and Jamye Wooten, an organizer for Baltimore United for Change.
After the meeting, Packnett and Jarrett exchanged tweets, declaring the meeting a success. This was not Packnett’s first trip to the White House.
Obama had invited her and a few other racists to the White House, where he welcomed them with open arms. If I’m not mistaken, that was the day the presidential limousine inexplicably caught fire. After the meeting, Packnett said:
- Black Lives Matter Claims First 2 Victims…More to Come
- #BlackLivesMatter graffiti in Austin: ‘Shoot the cops, Oink oink, Bang bang’
- Police Announce Alerts as Black Lives Matter Calls for Killing Cops on 9/11
- Self-styled black supremacist calls for ‘open season’ on whites, police
- Report: Killer of Kentucky cop supporter of Black Lives Matter