Prairie Grove, Arkansas – When a couple sitting in Mel’s Diner became upset that their food was taking too long and was too expensive, the woman told the waitress, “You’re the reason we kill.” Her husband allegedly said that “only a Christian would treat us like this.”
They were arrested, but fled after being released. They were picked up again on Saturday morning.
The signs of terror
The couple, Alan and Daphne Crawford, are Muslim converts.They were both arrested by local police on Thursday for making terroristic threats, but were released before the FBI could talk to them. The police did not “watch” them, in spite of weapons and ammo found in their car. They fled after the arrest. They were picked up again on Saturday at a Sporting Goods store.
They are no strangers to the police.
The license plate has the suspects name on it. pic.twitter.com/BR6fGaloXf
— Samantha Jones (@SamanthaP_Jones) June 18, 2016
— Natalie Eucce (@ReporterNatalie) June 18, 2016
Daphne also posted a photo on Facebook of Alan Crawford in his Muslim garb kneeling with an AK-47 rifle, and sent it to another victim.
FGT news reports that Fayetteville police are also assisting the FBI in an investigation on the couple.
A History of problems
According to PJ Media they have been contacted numerous times before:
“• In October 2009, Alan Crawford was arrested and booked in Sequoyah County on rape and sodomy charges. Those charges were later dropped.
• Law enforcement in 2015 discovered that the Crawfords were making radical comments and threats on social media about their conversion to Islam.
• In November 2015, when a military serviceman was killed, Muldrow police believed the Crawfords were a credible threat to the funeral, but did not have any charges against them at the time.
• In December 2015, the Crawfords were escorted out of Central Mall in Fort Smithfor recording mall entrances against mall policy.
• A police report says Alan threatened to kill a used car salesman back in March.”
Our law enforcement in America is woefully ignorant of Islamic jihadists. Are these just wanna-be terrorists? Trying to use their Islam to start little brush fires to make a name for themselves in Arkansas? Or could they be highly dangerous? Within the context of Islam, they are dangerous. It’s time to pay attention to the signs.
- Muslim holy man threatens to rape women’s rights advocate on live TV
- Hillary Blocks Investigation into Radical Mosque
- DHS Shut Down Investigation Into Farook’s Mosque in 2012
- Retired Army officer warns: DHS preparing for war against American citizens
- Report: Homeland Security monitoring journalists, collecting personal data