In what is in my opinion, one of the greatest comebacks against the charge of racism by the
Ku Klux Klan…er, I mean liberals. (Yeah, like you can tell the difference) Mainly, her rant was against Mr Sulu, who appears to be still lost in space with his latest racist comments about Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. In his dissent on gay marriage, Thomas said:
“That vision is the foundation upon which this Nation was built. The corollary of that principle is that human dignity cannot be taken away by the government. Slaves did not lose their dignity (any more than they lost their humanity) because the government allowed them to be enslaved.”
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?
This set off racist liberals such as George Takei, who has gone from being Sulu to Solow. But it’s not really their fault. Liberals don’t understand things like dignity, national pride, patriotism and true compassion. If it isn’t ideology, they are lost.
- Video: Bill Whittle presents sordid history of Democratic Party
- Flashback: Blacks call for slavery, death to white people, including babies — Video
- Professor: Minn. state flag offensive because it shows white man working
- George Takei in racist rant: Clarence Thomas a ‘clown in blackface’
- New Black Panther leader: Hunt down and kill white people