It would seem that despite all the caterwauling on the left, a majority of Americans do want a fence on the southern border. A YouGov poll indicates that 64 percent of all Americans want the fence — and that includes a plurality of Hispanics.
Forty-four percent of Democrats support the idea as well, as opposed to 43 who do not. It seems that regardless of the demographic, support for a southern border fence outpaces opposition. No surprise, really, given the invasion of illegal aliens the Obama regime has enabled.
Here’s the graphic from YouGov:
- Audio: Jorge Ramos discusses ‘hunting’ Trump; Was it all a set-up?
- Secure the Border! A Texas Marine Speaks Out
- Jorge Ramos: ‘Only’ fighting, confrontation will work with Donald Trump
- Donald Trump to Sarah Palin: Univision’s Jorge Ramos ‘just putting on a show’
- Media watchdog: Ramos a ‘pro-amnesty activist masquerading as a journalist’
Trending: BREAKING: ARTURO D’ELIA CAUGHT: Head Of Italian Aerospace Company’s IT Department Used ‘Military Grade Cyber Warfare’ To Switch Votes ‘For Trump To Biden’ -ADMISSION VIA SWORN AFFIDAVIT! HOW DID HE DO IT? WHO WERE HIS HANDLERS? VIDEO EVIDENCE!