Quite a lot has already been said about the bad optics of Obama doing the tango in Argentina so soon after the tragic Brussels attack that ISIS has taken credit for.
But it seems the situation is even worse than many could have imagined. On Thursday, the Daily Caller said the woman Obama did the tango with once did a full spread in Playboy magazine.
The Daily Caller reported:
Mora Godoy grabbed headlines when she tangoed with President Obama in Argentina Wednesday night.
The 43-year-old dancer’s performance was the centerpiece of Obama’s state dinner, but this wasn’t the first time Godoy stepped into the international spotlight.
Back in 2006, she did a cover-spread for Playboy Argentina’s July issue.
No, we’re not going to post any pictures or provide links. This is, after all, a family-friendly site, and the Daily Caller has already provided those links if you’re into that sort of thing.
Here’s video of that encounter:
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: The Squad
- Obama on Paris attack: ‘I don’t want to speculate’ on who is responsible — Video
- Obama bashes US, tells Asian leaders to avoid the ‘pitfalls’ of America
- Obama administration, UN, to form global police force to fight ‘extremism’ in US
- President Obama fiddles as the world burns
- Obama golfs as Islamists seize U.S. embassy in Libya