The drop in productivity per worker in Biden’s America is a really bad sign. It means that employers have to pay more to get the same work product at a time when the amount of people available to hire remains more than half a million people below February of 2020. Fewer workers + higher labor costs + lower productivity per worker = higher prices for consumers and recession. The Biden economic formula at work.
Cross-posted with The Daily Torch
- U.S. Economy Lost 353,000 Jobs In The Household Survey Last Month. Is Biden Better Off If The Recession Happens Now?
- Is Biden’s Recession Already Here? U.S. Economy Contracts 1.4 Percent In First Quarter Amid Crushing Inflation
- 59 Percent Disapprove of Biden Economy as Inflation Continues to Rage with Recession on Horizon
- A Biden Recession Is Virtually Guaranteed After 10-year, 2-year Treasuries Spread Inverts As Economy Overheats From Rampant Inflation
- New poll shows majority of voters blame Biden for inflation
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Truth Social here, Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.