This is what you get under sharia law.
On Tuesday, the UK Daily Mail reported that a woman collapsed and had to be taken to a hospital after receiving five lashes for the heinous crime of being “seen in close proximity” to a man she was not married to.
The Daily Mail added:
Nur Elita was marched to the yard of Baiturrahumim Mosque in Banda Aceh for violating the region’s strict Sharia laws, after she allegedly showed affectionate behaviour to a fellow university student.
Under the law men and women, who are not spouses, are not allowed to get too close due to the ‘khalwat’ offence and punishment is by public caning.
Hundreds came out to see her get beat, the report adds.
The woman was forced to kneel as a masked man — brave, right? — beat her on the back and shoulders. Afterwards, she was on the floor, doubled over in pain. The crowd cheered her beating.
The man she was seen with was also beaten, but was forced to stand for his punishment.
“Take these punishments as a lesson. What has been done by these convicts should not be taken as example,” said Zainal Arifin, the deputy mayor of Banda Aceh. “And I hope their canings today will be the last ever.”
And to think there are some who want sharia law in the United States…
Here’s a video report, courtesy of the Daily Mail.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
- Video: Clinton supporters endorse Sharia law in U.S.
- Aussie senate candidate; ‘No More: Mosques, Sharia law, Halal, Muslim refugees’
- Hillary Clinton: Muslims ‘have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism’ – Video
- Muslims in Dearborn rally against free speech, call for anti-blasphemy laws
- Rush Limbaugh: Sharia law has ‘already been implemented’ in United States