On Saturday, about a dozen protesters dressed as witches gathered in San Diego’s Balboa Park to “hex” Donald Trump into impeachment, ABC10 reported Sunday.
According to the report:
A gathering of so-called witches descended upon Balboa Park Saturday at “high noon” in an effort to impeach President Donald Trump by hex.
10News reporter Jessica Chen witnessed the dozen or so participants of an event called “Fire the Fool San Diego!” held, that’s right, on April Fools’ Day at the fountain in Balboa Park.
They dressed up like witches with green face paint, raised brooms above their heads and danced around a cauldron.
“Trump is a fool, Trump is a clown, we are here to shut him down,” they chanted while marching through the historic park.
“I hex DT to protect America,” read one sign. Another participant wore a red “Make America Native Again” hat, ABC10 said.
“It’s incredible that anyone could be so stupid as to do so many things that are hurtful to the American people,” Mary Lou Finley told ABC10.
What’s really incredible that anyone could be so stupid as to think this will really help the Democrats’ cause. If anything, it only illustrates why Trump won in the first place.
“The event,” Sandy Coronilla said, “was organized by Ground Zero Players and required participants to attend a rehearsal and ‘witch curtain call.'”
Here’s video of that report:
- Catholic exorcists defend Trump from ‘detestable’ witches — warn of Satanic influences
- Feinstein worried Gorsuch would abide by Constitution as written, cites women burned at stake for witchcraft
- Report claims Susan Rice requested unmasking of incoming Trump admin officials
- College socialist club indoctrinates young kids to ‘kill Donald Trump’
- Do liberals really want a second bloody civil war over Donald Trump?
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: