The second debate is over and it’s time to talk winners and losers. The big winner, without a doubt was Ted Cruz. He was articulate, concise, clear and held on to his conservative principals. He was spot on in the Iran deal, Planned Parenthood and on freedom.
He rightly pointed out that he was the lead attorney fighting the UN’s and Obama’s plan to curtail US sovereignty and won. Cruz is also the only candidate other than Trump that doesn’t believe in some form of amnesty.
In my opinion, the only other real winner was Chris Christie. I say that hesitantly because I never want to see him become president.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
On Planned Parenthood, he has a solid record. Right after taking office, he cut off all state funds to Planned Parenthood and has vetoed legislation to return funding to them eight times.
He also had a great answer when he was called an insider. He laughed and pointed out he is a Republican in New Jersey and every day when he wakes up, he’s an outsider. Most importantly he pointed out that the other candidates should quit attacking each other and focus on Obama and Clinton.
- Who do you think won the CNN GOP debate?
- Glenn Beck Calls Tea Party Supporters of Trump Racists
- Full video: Donald Trump hammers ‘sanctuary cities crap’
- Fiorina sings the praises of Islam, Ottoman Empire ‘greatest civilization’
- Video: Salman Rushdie compares Ted Cruz, other Kim Davis supporters to Islamic terrorists