The email chain (which can be seen here) in question starts off with this:
Multiple Positions (NYC area)
Seeking staff members for multiple positions in a large, New York-based corporation known for its real estate investments, fake universities, steaks, and wine. The boss has very strict standards for female employees, ranging from the women who take lunch orders (must be hot) to the women who oversee multi-million dollar construction projects (must maintain hotness demonstrated at time of hiring).
Is America headed for a recession?
Title: Honey Bunch (that’s what the boss will call you)
* No gaining weight on the job (we’ll take some “before” pictures when you start to use later as evidence)
* Must be open to public humiliation and open-press workouts if you do gain weight on the job
* A willingness to evaluate other women’s hotness for the boss’ satisfaction is a plus
* Should be proficient in lying about age if the boss thinks you’re too old Working mothers not preferred (the boss finds pumping breast milk disgusting, and worries they’re too focused on their children).
About us: We’re proud to maintain a “fun” and “friendly work environment, where the boss is always available to meet with his employees. Like it or not, he may greet you with a kiss on the lips or grope you under the meeting table.
Democrat Party operative Christina Freundlich wrote:
Mark and Luis – digital created a fake craigslist jobs post for women who want to apply to jobs one of Trump’s organizations. This will be a microsite and we still need to send it to Perkins. Since we will be pitching this, need your approval please.
Luis Miranda, Communications Director Democratic National Committee, responded (Edited for language):
As long as all the offensive sh*t is verbatim I’m fine with it.
“Yes it is,” Freundlich responded.
Some might think this was intended as “satire,” but it demonstrates just how far Democrats are willing to go to win the White House and illustrates why these juvenile radicals should never be allowed back in the halls of power.
- Wikileaks ‘Wet Works’ Email Sent Four Days Before Justice Scalia’s Death
- Bombshell: Trump accuser says she was ‘nudged’ at concert that apparently never happened
- Wikileaks: Email shows Clinton campaign pushed Muslim Obama narrative in 2008
- Wikileaks: Qatar gave $1 million check to Clinton Foundation for Bill’s birthday
- Bill O’Reilly: ‘At least three’ media orgs ordered employees to destroy Trump, ‘or else’
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: