On Monday, Taylor Cox, a Twitter user who claims to be a writer for NBC, Amazon and Cartoon Network, issued a tweet in which she expressed despair that the extinction of the white race isn’t happening fast enough to suit her. Cox, according to her profile picture on Twitter, appears to be white.
“[T]he only anxiety i have about white extinction is that it’s not happening faster,” she wrote on Twitter. The tweet is not available to the general public because Cox protected her account, but the message has been archived and can still be seen here.
Her tweet has also been captured for posterity by a number of Twitter users:
Writer for NBC, Amazon and Cartoon Network is publicly advocating for white genocide.
— PeterSweden (@PeterSweden7) June 29, 2018
Is America headed for a recession?
The question now is, do the networks that employ her endorse or support her unhinged desire for genocide?
One person noted Twitter’s hypocrisy:
Liberalism, as I’ve repeatedly said since 2011, is an ideology of insane, bloodthirsty rage and hate. Sadly, leftists prove that assertion correct on just about any given day…
H/T Gateway Pundit
- ‘White genocide’ professor resigns from Drexel University
- Drexel University prof: ‘All I want for Christmas is White Genocide’
- Tucker Carlson shreds ‘white genocide’ prof. who struggled ‘not to vomit’ over soldier in uniform
- Anthropologist: ‘White genocide’ a ‘good plan’
- Feminist mag to white women: End white supremacy by aborting white babies
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line and be sure to check out our MeWe page here and our new PatrioticSpace group here.