You read that title right folks — a white — let me repeat, WHITE, Santa appeared at the Children’s National Medical Center in Washington, D.C. Monday as First Lady Michelle Obama read “The Night Before Christmas” to children.
I can’t help but wonder — will MSNBC’s Toure Neblett suggest Michelle Obama is a white supremacist the way he did when Megyn Kelly said Santa is white?
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?
Seriously. Because inquiring minds really want to know.
Video below, courtesy of the White House:
Also, Toure said Obama is Santa Claus. If that’s so, then just who was that white guy in the Santa suit?
- MSNBC: Megyn Kelly white supremacist for saying Santa white, Obama is Santa
- Dry asparagus prompts allegations of racism against Missouri grocery store
- Portland school sees racism in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
- Education consultant says white paper may cause racism in young children
- City council member calls black stick figure racist, apologizes for controversy
- MSNBC: Criticizing Obama’s ‘selfie’ at Mandela ceremony racist, sexist
- UK school demands mother declare 7-year-old son racist
- Slate: Racism may explain preference for white turkey meat
- By their actions, liberals prove they are the real racists