A petition posted Dec. 27 at the White House “We the People” website is calling for Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) to be tried in federal court for treason to the Constitution.
“The Constitution was written to restrain the government. No amendment is more important for this purpose than the 2nd amendment. The 2nd amendment was written so the power could be kept with the citizenry in the face of a tyrannical government. It was well understood the Constitution acknowledged certain rights that could not be limited by government,” the petition reads.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
“Senator Dianne Feinstein has made it clear she does not believe in the Constitution or the inalienable rights of Americans to keep and bear arms. She is actively working to destroy the 2nd amendment with her 2013 assault weapons ban. For this reason we the people of the united States petition for her to be tried in Federal Court for treason to the Constitution,” the petition adds.
While Feinstein wants to turn law-abiding gun owners into criminals who must be fingerprinted and registered, Breitbart reminds us that she once had a concealed carry permit.
“I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon and I made the determination if somebody was going to try and take me out, I was going to take them with me,” she said in 1995.
Don’t just take my word for it — here she is in her own words:
Make no mistake, if she could, Dianne Feinstein would take every gun away from every law-abiding citizen in the country.
That is not hyperbole, that’s what she once said. Again, don’t just take my word for it – here she is again:
Now, she wants to try taking our guns away – again. This time, she has 51 votes in the Senate and a president who would no doubt sign her bill.
The petition against her has over 21,000 signatures as of this writing, less than 4,000 below the number required for White House action.
But don’t hold your breath. Even if the petition gets the required 25,000 signatures, nothing will be done, because the entire Democrat-media complex is working overtime to shred the Second Amendment.
You can see the petition here.
- Company runs out of AR-15 magazines, blames ‘sheep leftists’
- Paper that published info on gun permit holders hires armed guards
- Des Moines columnist calls for repeal of Second Amendment, death of gun owners
- Report: CNN’s Piers Morgan upset Americans posing with guns in Christmas photos
- New York paper to publish more legal gun permit holder information
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio sending armed volunteer posse to protect schools
- Daily Beast op-ed: David Gregory should not be prosecuted for breaking gun law
- Email indicates NBC used illegal magazine on air after being denied permission
- Authorities investigating NBC’s David Gregory for gun law violation
- Gun debate pits liberals, media against Constitution, freedom-loving Americans
- Report: NBC’s David Gregory violated D.C. gun laws on ‘Meet the Press’
- WH petition calling for deportation of CNN’s Piers Morgan reaches 25,000 signature threshold
- New York paper publishes names, addresses of legal gun permit holders
- Piers Morgan: NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre ‘dangerous, dim-witted, deluded menace’
- Ted Nugent to Piers Morgan on gun control: ‘Kiss my a**’
- White House petitions demand NRA be designated a terrorist organization
- New York Governor: Confiscation of guns ‘could be an option’
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Is it time for conservatives to boycott CNN for anti-Second Amendment propaganda?
- Classmate: Newtown shooter Adam Lanza had web page dedicated to Satan
- CNN’s Piers Morgan upset over White House petition calling for his deportation
- Liberals on Twitter call for murder of NRA members after NRA press conference (Video)
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee to America: Turn in your guns
- Meet six people who would not be alive if liberals had their way on guns
- Actress Marg Helgenberger: ‘One can only hope’ NRA members are shot dead
- Democratic Party leader: Call to shoot NRA members not a death threat
- Texas Democratic Party leader, blogger calls for shooting NRA members
- Should an apology from a Democratic Party Executive Committee member cover calls for mass shootings?