Of course, everything is about Barack Obama. Just ask the administration. After blowing off the 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz, the White House marked International Holocaust Remembrance Day with a picture of — who else — Barack Hussein Obama.
And to make things worse, it was a recycled picture of Obama. Because according to the administration, literally everything revolves around The One.
— White House Archived (@ObamaWhiteHouse) April 24, 2012
Naturally, it didn’t sit too well with some.
— Conservative Lady (@PrincessRNSC) January 28, 2015
— Deplorable Petr (@PragueArtist) January 28, 2015
@WhiteHouse he did not go to the 70th anniversary so don't make out like he cares!!
— Jacqueline Croasdale (@jakaroo65) January 28, 2015
— Joe (@JoeC1776) January 28, 2015
— 1coolcatman (@1coolcatman) January 28, 2015
Unless we’re mistaken, this was taken at the Holocaust Memorial Museum in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, where President Obama was today to pay his respects to the late King Abdullah. Either that or it’s recycled from an earlier visit to the museum in Washington. Yep, it’s recycled.
And it’s not the first time the White House has used recycled photos.
In December 2013, Obama used a recycled photo to mark the anniversary of the day Rosa Parks refused to give up her bus seat. The following February, the administration used a recycled photo to mark Lincoln’s birthday. Of course, Obama’s groupies, including the Democrat-media complex, didn’t even notice…
Ironically, members of Obama’s 2012 campaign team are currently in Israel working with a group partially funded by the State Department in an effort to undermine Israeli elections and ensure the defeat of Benjamin Netanyahu.
- Narcissist: White House marks anniversary of Grand Canyon with picture of Obama
- Barack Obama summarized: ‘I am the law’
- OFA marks 225th anniversary of Washington’s election with picture of Obama
- White House marks Super Bowl with picture of Obama
- Obama marks anniversary of Pearl Harbor attack with picture of himself
- White House marks death of Nelson Mandela with picture of Obama
- Obama marks Rosa Parks anniversary with picture of himself for second year
- Obama marks Rosa Parks anniversary with picture of himself
- Obama vandalizes White House presidential biographies to insert himself
- Poster at DNC convention calls Barack Obama ‘prophesy fulfilled’