Let’s now point out the hypocrisy of Barack Obama, the press and liberals in general.
Let us begin with the Ferguson story. A thug by the name of Michael Brown was shot and killed after assaulting a police officer in his cruiser and who later charged at him in an attempt to assault him again.
Obama stated at the time:
“In too many communities around the country, a gulf of mistrust exists between local residents and law enforcement. Too many young men of color feel targeted by law enforcement — guilty of walking while black or driving while black, judged by stereotypes that fuel fear and resentment and hopelessness.”
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
Congressional Democrats got into the act in a display of overt propaganda.
Of course as evidence clearly showed, Michael Brown did not have his hands raised in the air, unless the officer was using boomerang bullets. After forensics, including the autopsy the Brown family had expert Michael Baden perform, all showed that Brown was not surrendering and consequently, the many witnesses fearful of perjury charges recanted their testimony.
Even Eric Holder who wanted Officer Wilson’s head mounted on his mantle eventually conceded that the officer was in the right.
And what happened to the city of Ferguson?
Where was Barack Obama and why wasn’t he condemning the violence and where were the stalwarts of the press demonizing him for refusing to acknowledge the violence as a criminal act?
Let’s move on to Baltimore where riots broke out over the death of Freddie Gray saw six officers charged in his death. None of the officers were found guilty of any crime and the State Prosecutor Marilyn Mosby is now being sued for defamation after she withheld a ton of exculpatory evidence that proved the officers did no wrong. She tried to have the case tossed out but the judge refused since the plaintiffs are likely to win their case.
Where’s Waldo and Barack Obama and why didn’t the press crucify him for not making a statement about the violence?
Here are some links showing liberal democrats cheering on the violent protesters, including Tim Kaine, whose son was arrested for violence:
- Democrat official fired after caught on tape saying he’s ‘glad’ Scalise got shot
- Dem. Rep. Val Demings: Violent riots at Berkeley a ‘beautiful sight’ — Video
- MSNBC Praises Violent Protesters as ‘Expressing Their Humanity;’ ‘Accomplished Their Goal’
- Sean Hannity: Violent protests fanned by DC Dems
- ‘Impeachment isn’t enough’: Maxine Waters suggests exiling Trump, inspires calls to kill president
- Actor Michael Shannon: Time for Trump voters to die
- Virginia Democrat says he’s okay with extermination of five million Americans
So, when you hear these talking heads and liberal politicians cry about Trump’s response that he condemned the violence from both the left and the right, ask them about them ignoring the massive amount of leftist violence. All you will hear will be crickets.
Check out part one of this post here.
- Where Has the Press and Obama Been During Antifa and BLM Violence — Part One [VIDEO]
- DOJ Goes After Website Where Antifa Fascists Organize Violence
- Video: Antifa Assaults Black Conservative Student at Vigil for Charlottesville Victims
- New Jersey Homeland Security lists Antifa among ‘domestic terrorism’ groups
- At least six arrested at Berkeley, reports claim Antifa threw feces at conservatives
And if you’re as concerned about online censorship as we are, go here and order this book: