“So, we have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right. And we have to start doing something about them. There is no travel ban on them. There is no ban on — they had the Muslim ban. There is no white guy ban. So, what do we do about that?” – CNN propagandist Don Lemon
Just to illustrate the absurdity of Don Lemon’s comments, I thought it would be fun to go look at the current list of the FBI’s most wanted terrorists. Below is the list of “domestic” terrorists and, regardless of the list/filter you choose, you won’t find many “white men.”
Interestingly enough, it looks like the WOMEN in this country are currently responsible for more terrorism than WHITE MEN. Mr. Lemon, you are very wrong.
Below are the 14 profiles currently listed as the “Most Wanted Domestic Terrorists”
Five women. Three Hispanic men. Three black men (one with an Arabic/possibly Islamic surname), and three white guys.
Fourteen total and only three white men?
Is Don Lemon color blind?
Is the FBI racist (and maybe a bit sexist)?
Nah, it’s just CNN doing what CNN does… spewing more fake news for your viewing pleasure.
Go to https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorism and see for yourself. No matter which category you choose, you won’t be finding many white men.
Cross-posted with DC Dirty Laundry
- CNN propagandist Don Lemon: ‘Right-wing’ white men ‘biggest terror threat’ — suggests bans
- Racist: CNN hack Don Lemon laughs, giggles as panel calls Kanye West ‘token negro’ — Video
- CNN’s Don Lemon justifies Antifa violence: ‘You gotta fight fire with fire’ — Video
- CNN propagandist Don Lemon: My ‘obligation as a journalist’ to call Trump ‘racist’
- CNN’s Don Lemon to conservative guest: ‘You are the bad guy’ if you criticize anti-gun Parkland students
And while you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!