If they do nothing, Election Day remains November 8th. The Democrats have rules in place that would allow them to replace Clinton with someone selected by the elite of the DNC. The Democrats would fight that tooth and nail because there are many early votes already cast for Hillary and those votes would not be transferred to the new candidate.
Moreover, states would have to cancel all votes received during early voting. Or they could cancel just the votes for Hillary. But they cannot change the November 8th date for the election. That would leave them little time to allow re-voting.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
No matter the case, Obama leaves office on January 20th regardless. After that, either Joe Biden or Paul Ryan would become acting president until one can be elected.
Republicans would never allow it.
- Warning or threat? Hillary hints at second civil war if Trump wins
- [Video] Steve Pieczenik: ‘Clinton’s coup d’état in play’
- Video reveals what is being called ‘biggest election fraud’ in U.S. history
- Are Democrats setting us up for post-election martial law, civil unrest?
- FBI sources: Clinton Foundation case ‘likely’ moving to an indictment — Videos
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: