A petition at the White House “We the People” website calling for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a British subject and CNN propagandist, has crossed the 25,000 signature threshold required for White House action.
The petition was placed online Friday and has over 29,000 signatures as of this writing.
Since the tragic Newtown school shootings, Morgan has engaged in a veritable jihad against the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms and those who support gun rights.
He has berated pro-gun and pro-freedom advocates as “stupid” and called NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre a “dangerous, dim-witted, deluded menace to American safety” on Sunday.
Since the shootings, liberals — no doubt encouraged in part by Morgan’s rhetoric — have called for the murder of LaPierre and the four million members of the NRA.
One of those unhinged liberals was John Cobarruvias, an elected member of the Texas state Democratic Party Executive Committee, who wrote on his Facebook page that NRA members “need to [be] wiped off the face of the earth.”
The offensive comment has been removed from his page, but we managed to capture a screenshot of it:
According to the rules of the White House petition site, once a petition reaches 25,000 digital signatures, “White House staff will review it, ensure it’s sent to the appropriate policy experts, and issue an official response.”
We’re not holding our breath waiting to hear what the administration will say.
- Ted Nugent to Piers Morgan on gun control: ‘Kiss my a**’
- Piers Morgan: NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre ‘dangerous, dim-witted, deluded menace’
- White House petitions demand NRA be designated a terrorist organization
- New York Governor: Confiscation of guns ‘could be an option’
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Is it time for conservatives to boycott CNN for anti-Second Amendment propaganda?
- Classmate: Newtown shooter Adam Lanza had web page dedicated to Satan
- CNN’s Piers Morgan upset over White House petition calling for his deportation
- Liberals on Twitter call for murder of NRA members after NRA press conference (Video)
- Discovery Channel cancels Ted Nugent’s gun show, says rocker will not be back
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee to America: Turn in your guns
- Meet six people who would not be alive if liberals had their way on guns
- Actress Marg Helgenberger: ‘One can only hope’ NRA members are shot dead
- University professor calls for beheading of NRA CEO, says NRA terrorist group
- Democratic Party leader: Call to shoot NRA members not a death threat
- Texas Democratic Party leader, blogger calls for shooting NRA members
- Should an apology from a Democratic Party Executive Committee member cover calls for mass shootings?
- Liberals on Twitter call for murder of NRA members, repeal of Second Amendment
If you like this post, be sure to subscribe to be notified by email when a new article is published, and check out our Facebook page.