When I first wrote about it back in March on Red Statements, there was no interest in the story. Maybe more people will listen now.
Nusra Front has long been a partner of Al Qaeda, but recently, the U.S. backed Harakat Hazm decided to disband and the massive amounts of food and weapons were left behind unguarded for Nasra Front to capture.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
Entire warehouses full of weapons were up for grabs. Nusra couldn’t help but gloat as they took pictures of the American-made weapons in their possession.
They are now about to split from Al Qaeda and plan to create a terror organization to rival ISIS, now that they have the weapons they need. Here are some of the pictures:
- Report: ISIS barbarians feed murdered captive to mother
- Video: Barbaric ISIS jihadis joke, play with severed head
- Obama Welcomed Forty ISIS Terrorists From Syria into the United States
- Report claims ISIS leader gave permission for terrorists to eat babies
- ISIS terrorists cut five-year-old boy in half