The National Park Service celebrated its 100th anniversary Thursday, issuing a tweet wishing itself a happy birthday. But Michael Moore, the wealthy filmmaker worth some $50 million, used the occasion to attack rich people.
Here’s the Park Service tweet:
— NationalParkService (@NatlParkService) August 25, 2016
And Moore’s response:
100yrs ago today Nat'l Park Service was born to protect us from the ultra rich who said the best lands were for them. Who protects us now?
— Michael Moore (@MMFlint) August 25, 2016
By “ultra rich,” does Moore mean people like him? Obviously not.
Naturally, he got his clock cleaned on Twitter.
but.. You are ultra rich now, so we need protection from you? 🙂
— Lenin (@_1enin_) August 25, 2016
This coming from the man who owns how many homes now?At how many sq ft each? Ha!Yes,you're an admirable voice for the people.Shame!
— Cutie Patooties (@QTpa2TZ) August 26, 2016
Says the ultra rich man
— Rootbeer is King (@BKRootbeerMike) August 26, 2016
Moore, of course, has soundly criticized the “ultra rich” before and has declared capitalism — the system that made him quite wealthy — a crime.
But we’ll never see him being frog-marched off to jail for his wealth…
In the meantime, happy 100th birthday to the National Park Service.
Scratch a liberal, find a hypocrite…
H/T BizPac Review
- Wealthy filmmaker Michael Moore falsely claims AR-15 ammo banned by Geneva convention, explodes inside body
- Wealthy filmmaker Michael Moore compares Trump, supporters to Nazis
- Wealthy filmmaker Michael Moore holds sign at Trump Tower: ‘We are all Muslim’
- Michael Moore: States not taking Syrian refugees ‘have surrendered to ISIS’
- Bye-bye: Michael Moore wants to join the EU now that Great Britain has left