As we reported earlier this week, triple amputee veteran Brian Kolfage started a GoFundMe campaign to raise funds for President Trump’s southern border wall. Since its inception on December 16, the effort has raised over five million dollars.
As of this writing, $5,267,192 has been raised with 86,479 people contributing to the effort.
The campaign, which can be seen here, states in part:
Like a majority of those American citizens who voted to elect President Donald J Trump, we voted for him to Make America Great Again. President Trump’s main campaign promise was to BUILD THE WALL. And as he’s followed through on just about every promise so far, this wall project needs to be completed still.
As a veteran who has given so much, 3 limbs, I feel deeply invested to this nation to ensure future generations have everything we have today. Too many Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens and too many illegals are taking advantage of the United States taxpayers with no means of ever contributing to our society.
I have grandparents who immigrated to America legally, they did it the correct way and it’s time we uphold our laws, and get this wall BUILT!It’s up to Americans to help out and pitch in to get this project rolling.
“If the 63 million people who voted for Trump each pledge $80, we can build the wall.” That equates to roughly 5Billion Dollars, even if we get half, that’s half the wall. We can do this.
Democrats are going to stall this project by every means possible and play political games to ensure President Trump doesn’t get his victor. They’d rather see President Trump fail, than see America succeed. However, if we can fund a large portion of this wall, it will jumpstart things and will be less money Trump has to secure from our politicians.
This won’t be easy, but it’s our duty as citizens. This needs to be shared every single day by each of you on social media. We can do it, and we can help President Trump make America safe again!
Kolfage has also added language to ensure donors know this is not a scam, despite what some detractors may want to claim:
• How do you know this is not a scam? I’m using my real name, my real information, you can contact me and hold me accountable. People who try to scam you will not be upfront with their information, they will hide and not use their name. I have a public figure Facebook page with a blue check mark issued by facebook that verifies my identity. I’m a retired United States Air Force member who was wounded in Iraq, and lost 3 limbs. I have a website BrianKolfage.com where you can verify more about me. I will respond. I’ve been on Fox News many times, you can see I’m credible and a real person. The Gary Sinise Foundation also built me and my family a home. Do your research before donating, and contact me if you have any questions.
• How will we get the funds to the right place? We have contacted the Trump Administration to secure a point of contact where all the funds will go upon completion. When we get this information secured we will update. We have many very high level contacts already helping.
• Republican Representative Steven Palazzo of Mississippi is introducing legislation to direct the Treasury Department to issue government savings bonds which would allow us to fund the wall with this method. This is just one option, there are others on the table being discussed.
• 100% of your donations will go to the Trump Wall.
• We are working with a law firm on a legal document that will bind the government to using the funds for the border wall itself, nothing else.
• We will hold all funds and not release a single penny until we have all legal aspects covered to ensure our money goes only to the wall.
• If we don’t reach our goal or come significantly close we will refund every single penny. We are working on a time frame to achieve.
In an update, Kolfage said GoFundMe tried to hide the campaign as it began to trend, but reversed that action. He also noted the campaign now has a Facebook page and a P.O. box for those who wish to mail a check. In the latest update so far, Kolfage said he will appear on Laura Ingraham’s Fox News program Thursday evening to discuss the campaign, which has been shared over 959,000 times.
For those who missed the link above, the GoFundMe page can be seen here.
- ‘We The People Will Fund The Wall’: Triple amputee vet starts petition, GoFundMe page to build Trump’s wall
- Lying Chuck Schumer Opposes Border Wall Only Because Trump is President
- Challenge to Trump’s Border Wall Rejected at Supreme Court
- Trump Signs Omnibus Spending Bill: Full funding for a Border Wall…in Jordan
- GOP Rep. suggests border wall between California and Arizona
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Please be sure to check out our MeWe page here and check us out at ProAmerica Only here.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!