Remember when all those supporters of Hillary Clinton said they’d flee the country and move to Canada if Donald Trump won? In a video posted Monday by Twitchy, a traffic reporter at Tulsa, Oklahoma’s Fox23 provided directions to our northern neighbor and even provided a few tips to help along the way.
Here’s the video, posted by Twitchy.
At one point, the crew began laughing.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
“This is serious stuff,” the reporter said as he explained the route, telling viewers to make sure they have their passport when they get to the border.
“Will these celebrities actually follow their own promise and leave?” Twitchy asked.
Of course, we know they won’t. They always make these promises but never follow through.
Perhaps that’s because Canada actually has immigration laws…
Dear Liberals – Canada has very strict immigration laws & will monitor you . Since you like free, you can walk right into Mexico, for free.
— Kambree (@KamVTV) November 12, 2016
One person suggested those wishing to flee to Canada may not have the necessary skills to do so…
— BeltwayGuy (@BeltwayGuy) November 11, 2016
One person at YouTube observed: “The dead-pan serious face delivery sealed it. You win the internet for today.”
- Epic: Alabama mayor starts GoFundMe page for celebs who promised to leave U.S.
- Canadians to Lena Dunham, celebrities: We don’t want you
- Celebrities who promised to leave U.S. if Trump wins; Will they follow through?
- Pro-Hillary celebs: We hate Trump supporters but we love their money
- Anti-Trump Protests Prompts Turkey to Issue Travel Warnings to U.S.
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: