This story was originally published by the WND News Center.
Graphic video has emerged on social media allegedly showing a pizza-delivery driver in an F-bomb-filled confrontation with another motorist who was flying a flag supporting President Donald Trump on his pickup truck.
The incident was shared Saturday by J.R. Majewski, a pro-Trump congressional candidate in the Cleveland, Ohio, area.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?
“A good friend of mine, one of the nicest guys you’ll meet, was almost driven off the road, and then threatened by a @PapaJohns driver near Cleveland Ohio. Because he has a Trump Flag on his truck,” Majewski, a U.S. Air Force veteran, claimed. (VIDEO WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE):
A good friend of mine, one of the nicest guys you’ll meet, was almost driven off the road, and then threatened by a @PapaJohns driver near Cleveland Ohio. Because he has a Trump Flag on his truck.@catturd2 @bennyjohnson @JoshMandelOhio @Brick_Suit @JackPosobiec @DanNewsManBall pic.twitter.com/ayOijb96Zn
— JR Majewski for Congress (@JRMajewski) October 23, 2021
The video does not reveal what had led up to the dispute.
Majewski’s pro-Trump friend is reportedly Adam Radogna, who posted several videos on his Facebook page in the immediate aftermath of the incident.
“We’re in a free country. I can put what the f*** I want on my truck,” Radogna tells the pizza man.
At one point, the pizza man says to Radogna, “If you get your b**** a** out of that truck, and agree to mutual contact, I will beat the f*** out of you.”
“This is the problem with you f*****g liberals,” Radogna responded. “That’s all you guys do … You don’t even know what the f*** you’re talking about.”
Majewski also tweeted “he has the entire altercation on video. Police were called, did nothing … the manager won’t watch the video.”
Police eventually came to the scene and warned Radogna he could be arrested for trespassing if he didn’t leave the Papa John’s pizza outlet where he was looking to show the video to the manager.
A taste of the reaction on Twitter includes:
- “Hey, you got him on video. File a complaint! Go up Papa Johns corporate ladder and file a complaint!”
- “Not to disparage pizza delivery folks, but at his age this is all he has going for him? No wonder he’s an angry dude. When one does not have the intellect one resorts to threats of physical violence.”
- “Chances are that if Trump was still his president, he’d have a better job than pizza delivery!”
- “I bet whoever’s pizza is in there is cold by now.”
Follow Joe on Twitter @JoeKovacsNews
Content created by the WND News Center is available for re-publication without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact [email protected].
- Liberal hatemongers attack nine-year-old Trump supporter in viral video with racist hate, calls for violence
- Trump supporter threatened, assaulted by Antifa as LAPD defends attacker — Video
- FL Democrat violently attacks female Trump supporter at poll
- Trump supporter in El Cajon attacked, beaten on Periscope for wearing #MAGA hat — Video
- Dem. Rep. Jayapal celebrates as violent Antifa thugs beat Trump supporter at Seattle #MarchAgainstSharia
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the new social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.