On Saturday, November 4, radical leftists are set to gather across the country to protest the existence of the Trump-Pence administration with the reported goal of getting rid of the duly-elected president.
There’s been lots of talk about what will happen, and so far, it appears that the fears of a “civil war” or a “revolution” were a bit overblown.
Nevertheless, here’s some livestreams of the protests we were able to find online.
So break out the popcorn, sit back and enjoy the “revolution.” Such as it is…
Here’s one from New York City:
You can also watch this protest from Austin, Texas, here:
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: Conjoined Bullies
As we find more live streams, we’ll add them…
- Antifa Saturday: Is it hot tempers or just hot air?
- Actor who wants Trump voters dead pledges support for Nov. 4 protests to remove Trump from office
- Antifa Reportedly Infiltrated by America’s Militias; List of Cities Allegedly Targeted for Nov. 4 Protests Revealed — Updated
- On November 4th The Antifa Insurgency Against Donald Trump And His Supporters Will Begin
- Reports say Antifa planning Communist revolution to overthrow government on November 4